Sunday, December 2, 2012

weekend

I was too cold/sick/lazy to leave my apartment for the majority of the weekend. It was a nice break, since I'm usually running around Hongdae or Itaewon and staying out way later than any person should. I have been sick lately so I think it was definitely the right choice, since now my throat feels a lot better and I haven't been coughing as much.
On Friday I went to the grocery store and stoked up my pantry for the first time since arriving here, now that Winter is approaching the days are getting colder and shorter so I definitely foresee myself staying in a lot more.
On an exciting note, I booked my Christmas vacation to Malaysia! I will be staying with and old friend from university and her family.
Time tends to go by really quickly here. The workweek doesn't seem to be as long, and specially weekends just fly by. I can't decide if that's a good or bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment