Monday, December 2, 2013

Rival

 After a short hiatus, the KTO came back with tickets to attend a live performance. This time it was a show called Rival.
On Saturday,  November 23 I met my friend at Exit 7 of Chungmurro Station (lines 4 & 3) and we headed to the show. The hall in which it took place was a 5 minute walk from the station and easy to find. Once we arrived, we picked up our tickets and took our seats. We were towards the middle in the first three rows, but the venue is rather small so I don't think there's a bad seat in the house. I quickly noticed that there were many kids in the audience, and for the most part I think the show is geared more towards a younger audience than adults. It was silly with a bit of martial arts blended in.  The show lasted approximately an hour and a half without an intermission. Overall, I really enjoyed this performance but I wouldn't go watch it again, unless I had children to take along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment